Saturday, January 26, 2013

Weigh In, 1-26-13

On time this week!  Woot!  Go me.  :-p

1-19-13 Weight: 155.2 Bust: 37.0 Arm: 12.25 Waist: 29.0 Hips: 37.0 Thigh: 23.5

1-26-13
Weight: 152.2
Bust: 37.0
Arm: 12.25
Waist: 29.0
Hips: 37.0
Thigh: 23.0 

Results: Down 3.0 lbs and 0.5".  What doesn't show in the measurements is my belly loss.  I'm kicking myself now for not measuring the larges part of my belly initially because it has diminished a lot in size.  I almost have a flat tummy!  My size 8 jeans are starting to get a bit baggy on my and my small scrub bottoms are going to need to be extra small very soon.

This week I tried Zumba for the first time.  OMG!  It was amazingly fun and so much work!  You definitely feel the burn.  I also found a gym right around the corner from my house that has classes and is relatively cheap.  Only $21 a month.  But, I have to sign a 2 year contract.  I'm thinking I should do it.  I do cardio at home no problem, but I tend to skip weight training a lot.  I'm up to 1.5 miles running without stopping to walk.

Favorite New Recipe:  Skinny Chicken Pesto Bake.  This is supposed to be served with pasta.  So I made pasta for my brother, but for myself I made zucchini pasta.  Basically, you julienne slice a zucchini, then blanch it for 10-15 seconds.  I then served with a few chopped tomatoes and a small amount of prego.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment