Sunday, January 13, 2013

Day late!

Oops!  I didn't have time yesterday to get on and blog about my week of fitness or my results for the week.  I did, however, weigh and measure myself yesterday.  So the data is correct and on time, but my delivery of such data is belated.  Oh well.

Last time:
Weight: 155.0 lbs
Bust: 37.5"
Arm: 12.5"
Waist: 30.0"
Hips: 37.0"
Thigh: 24.5"

Saturday, 1-12-13:
Weight: 156.0 lbs
Bust: 37.0"
Arm: 12.5"
Waist: 29.75"
Hips: 37.0"
Thigh: 23.75

 This week is a perfect example of why you should weight yourself as well as measure yourself!  I gained a pound.  Had I not done my measurements, I may have gotten discouraged.  However, I did do measurements and although I may have gained a pound, I lost 1.5"!  That's pretty awesome.  Also, last week I was only able to run 1/2 a mile without having to stop and walk and I am now up to running the entire mile without walking.  Now, I am going to slowly extend that mile.  Running tip; exhale when your left foot hits the ground to avoid getting side stitches/cramps.

Favorite recipe for the week was Buffalo Chicken Rolls.  I made these for the household, but made sure to make extra of the filling.  Also, I used Franks Buffalo wing sauce, not hot sauce.  Sooo good.  And, I chose to use dry coleslaw mix.   I only ate one of the rolls in order to not load up on carbs.  The rest of my meal consisted of a handful of coleslaw mix with buffalo chicken on top, sprinkled with blue cheese.  I also had garlic roasted broccoli.

No comments:

Post a Comment