If anyone happens to be following my blog, I apologize for the tardiness! I was in Tampa all weekend, and had to work as soon as I got back. Before jumping in the car to drive to Tampa on Saturday, I did manage to do my weight and measurements.
1-12-13
Weight: 156.0
Bust: 37.0
Arm: 12.5
Waist: 29.75
Hips: 37.0
Thigh: 23.75
1-19-13
Weight: 155.2
Bust: 37.0
Arm: 12.25
Waist: 29.0
Hips: 37.0
Thigh: 23.5
Results: I'm down 0.8 pounds from last week, but still up 0.2 lbs from start. And I'm down 1.25" for the week!
Inspiration time: I was in Tampa this past weekend visiting family. We ate out a lot and even when we didn't, the food was definitely not healthy. Plus, with all the stuff we were doing, I could have easily been tempted to skip my workouts. However, I chose as healthy as I could (we ordered Chinese one night and instead of getting bourbon chicken or sesame chicken, I got steamed chicken with veggies and only had a few fork fulls of rice) and I went for a 1 mile run the first night and a 1 mile walk the next morning. Now, the walk was actually to go to the gas station to get an apple for breakfast since the one provided was carb and grease overload. And, upon getting home, I weighed myself and only gained 0.2 lbs. I'm pretty proud of that.
Second inspiration: I've reached 1.25 miles without having to stop and walk. I've also reached the point in running where the feeling of dying slowly slips away and the endorphins kick in and you feel like you're flying. It's an amazing feeling.
No comments:
Post a Comment