Saturday, February 2, 2013

2-2-13

Last week:

1-26-13
Weight: 152.2
Bust: 37.0
Arm: 12.25
Waist: 29.0
Hips: 37.0
Thigh: 23.0
This Week:

2-2-13
Weight: 151.2
Bust: 37.0
Arm: 12.25
Waist: 29.0
Hips: 36.5
Thigh:23.0
Belly Button: 35.0  

I added a new measurement.  My current waist measurement is taken at bra line, the smallest part of my body.  That is what I've always measured as waist.  I don't know why I didn't add a belly button measurement last week after complaining about it, but I did add it now.  That is where I am currently losing.  So although it looks like I only lost 0.5" this week, I probably lost more.  I also dropped 1.0 lbs.  Almost under 150!  Haven't been there in a few years.

This week I've been terrible about exercising.   It's been cold and I just don't like to run in the cold.  I did increase my run to 1.6 miles.  But I've only ran twice this week.  I am seriously considering joining a gym near my house for cold or hot days when I don't want to run outdoors.  My saving grace this week was that I have eaten extremely healthy and stuck to my guns on food choices. 

Until next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment