Sunday, February 24, 2013
Last week:
2-16-13
Weight: 152.6
Bust: 36.5
Arm: 12.0
Waist: 29.0
Hips: 36.0
Thigh: 22.0
Belly Button: 34.5
This week:
2-24-13
Weight: 152.6
Bust: 36.5
Arm: 12.0
Waist: 29.0
Hips: 36.0
Thigh: 22.0
Belly Button: 34.5
So, progress this week, not so good. I'm up 0.4 lbs and didn't lose any inches. But this was a bad week for me. It's that time of the month and it was very hard to say no to my food cravings. I gave in a lot. But, on Thursday I joined a new gym. I worked out then, and Friday after work. Then, the boyfriend and I went to his gym on Saturday. I can run a 12 minute mile if I only do one mile and a 14 minute mile when I run 2. Saturday I did 3 miles. Ran 2, then walked and ran alternately the final mile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment